Security, support and managed open source for enterprises
Future-proof the full stack, from the data centre to containers to the database, LMA, server and cloud-native applications with open source software support from Canonical. Ubuntu Advantage is a single, per-node package of the most comprehensive enterprise security and support for open source infrastructure and applications, with managed service offerings available.
Enterprise Linux and open source support services
Canonical provides 24/7, open source software support for the full stack. Customers can choose between two support offerings – Ubuntu Advantage for Applications and Ubuntu Advantage for Infrastructure.
Security and support for open-source database, LMA, server and cloud-native apps.
- Security patching for over 28,000 packages in Ubuntu Universe and Main repositories
- 10 years of support for Ubuntu LTS releases
- Bug-fix and operational support for open source database, LMA and cloud-native apps
Security and IAAS support for open source infrastructure.
- Security patching for more than 2,500 packages in Ubuntu Main repository (after 5 years of free LTS security patching)
- 10 years support for Ubuntu LTS releases
- Bug-fix and operational support for OpenStack, KVM, MAAS, LXD, Ceph
Full-stack support for open source apps with quick response time guaranteed through subscription SLAs. Quickly resolve technical support issues with your key applications wherever they are running.
Ubuntu Advantage Plans